Having problems with your instruments? Do you need to increase the productivity and the speed of your work? Purchase an air compressor! Thanks to compressed air going to the instruments, the compressor eases every action you do!
Do you need to buy an air compressor but don’t know how to do it? Follow this short guide and find it out!
The essential purchasing criteria
There are some parameters the air compressor cannot be selected without:
- The pressure – it depends on the instrument you attach your device to;
- The productivity – it can vary depending on the temperature or the model of the machine;
- The power – remember that the power can be required more than it is written – it needs to have a 30% reserve.
If you want to have the air-compressor in bigger size, take a look at 60-gallon one. Visit Realneedit website and read the article on how to choose the best 60 gallon air compressor.
The additional criteria
There is something that is not so necessary to be considered. But if you want 100% compatibility, try to take note of it, too.
- The receiver capacity – the more the receiver is, the more time you’ll need to fill it up;
- The weight – the weigh depends on the model and varies from 4 to more than 25 kg;
- The size – if you need a portable one, choose small models with handles to transport them;
- The voltage – make sure the voltage can be coped with by the cables.
Considering everything said above, the selecting process requires a high level of concentration. But the result worth it – the rightly chosen device can become eternal thanks to a proper care.